Scholarship applicants must:
- Be nominated for a Bay Area STAR Outstanding Intern award in the past year
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average and at least a 3.0 in their major for the past school year.
- Be a current full time college student, or recent graduate.
- Submit a 250-300 word essay on a topic chosen from a list provided on the application.
- Include a letter of recommendation from a college or university faculty member.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities through campus involvement and/or community activities.
- Be a legal resident of USA.
Each STAR Scholarship recipient will receive:
- An invitation to the annual STAR Awards Ceremony
- $1500 check from Bay Area STAR
To Apply for a STAR Scholarship
Please pay close attention to the THREE requirements in addition to the completed form. Your application will NOT be accepted without all of the requested items.